Universal Cardioid Condenser Mic!
If you've been looking for precise, detailed sound reproduction, you've found it in this fantastic mic from Shure. The SM81 is a world-standard for choir and overhead cymbal applications. Its ruler-flat frequency response can be modified via a bass roll-off switch. A unidirectional design captures all the sound you could want and more.
Shure SM81 Small-diaphragm Condenser Microphone Features at a Glance:
- Small-diaphragm design with a uniform cardioid pickup pattern
- Flat, 20-20,000Hz frequency response
- Switchable onboard -10dB pad
- Low RF susceptibility
- Selectable low-frequency response — flat, 6/octave, or 18dB/octave rolloff
- Rugged steel construction for durability
- Requires +48V phantom power