Vintage Vibe with Modern Features!
Fender Rumble series bass heads and combos give bassists of all levels a solid amp that can handle anything. The Rumble 410 is the perfect match to your Rumble head, handling anything you can throw at it with style and class. A quartet of 10" speakers provide plenty of punch, while the defeatable compression driver adds a touch of top end if you so desire. With the Rumble heads both weighing in at around 5 lbs., you'll appreciate the way the Magnetic Rumble Head-Attachment System keeps your head right where you need it - on top of your cabinet. And getting to the gig is easier, too, thanks to the recessed handles, pop-out casters, and the Rumble 410 being 13 lbs. lighter than the previous model.
Fender Rumble 410 Bass Speaker Cabinet Features:
- Lighter than previous version
- Recessed handles and pop-out casters for easy moving
- Defeatable compression driver for extra top end when you need it
- Magnetic Rumble Head-Attachment System keeps head firmly in place
- 4 x 10" speakers for punch