The "Swiss Army Knife" of DI Boxes!
The Radial ProAV1 is a passive direct box specifically developed with the audio-video integrator in mind. The ProAV1 features a variety of stereo inputs that are merged via a resistive mixer to mono, greatly simplifying signal management.
To eliminate the need for various adapters, a 'Swiss Army' array of connections are provided. including 1/4" for instruments, RCA and 1/8" connectors for consumer electronics and computers, and a +4dB XLR output(s) for professional systems.
The ProAV1's front panel connectors can also be used as thru-puts to allow multiple patch points. Custom wound transformers are employed that are able to withstand exceptionally hot levels while maintaining linearity from 20Hz to 18.5kHz. Transformer isolation adds the benefit of eliminating ground loops that cause audio hum and buzz and video hum bars or snow. A -15dB pad is provided to tame hot signals and the ground lift eliminates hum and buzz caused by ground loops. If you do live sound for events, the ProAV1 should be in your tool box!Applications:
- CD players
- DVD and video players
- iPod and MP3 players
- Cassette decks
- Balanced line level sources
- Keyboards, acoustic guitars, bass, active instruments
- Drum machines, digital pianos, DJ mixers
- Pro 'Swiss Army knife' direct box for multimedia
- 1/8", RCA, 1/4" Inputs
- +4dB XLR Outputs
- Custom-wound transformers
- Easy to use
- Passive ultra-quiet design
- Eliminates ground loops causing hum and buzz
- Handle huge transients without distortion