A Value-packed Condenser with Signature Miktek Sound!
Elevate your recordings with the Miktek MK300 condenser microphone! The response offered by this value-packed mic is reminiscent of Miktek's more expensive offerings, achieving clear highs, an open midrange, and round lows. At Sweetwater, we placed the MK300 in front of acoustic instruments and guitar amps. We used a pair for drum overheads. We captured studio-quality vocals. The MK300 excels on just about everything! Three switchable polar patterns, a highpass filter, and a -10dB pad bring even more versatility to this workhorse microphone.
Just because it has a project studio price tag doesn't mean that Miktek cut any corners when designing the MK300. A new custom capsule was developed for the MK300 utilizing dual 1" diaphragms that were crafted using 5-micron Mylar with a 0.4-micron layer of evaporated gold. Each diaphragm is precisely tensioned and mounted to a carefully tuned back plate. The MK300 is loaded with high-quality components, including a custom transformer and hand-selected transistors. If you're searching for an expensive-sounding mic with that sought-after vintage quality, the Miktek MK300 condenser microphone definitely gets you in the ballpark.
Miktek MK300 Condenser Microphone Features:
- Multi-pattern large-diaphragm FET condenser microphone
- Value-packed mic reminiscent of Miktek's more expensive offerings
- Switchable cardioid, bidirectional, and omnidirectional polar patterns
- Highpass filter for reducing low-frequency noise and rumble
- -10dB pad for recording loud sound sources
- Sounds great on acoustic instruments, guitar amps, drums, and vocals
- Includes vinyl pouch, swivel mount, and shockmount