Telefunken's First FET Condenser Microphones!
Telefunken microphones have long been a recording industry standard. Now they fill an even larger space in the studio world with their first non-tube small diaphragm condenser microphones, like the M60 FET! The cardioid pattern and a flat EQ response between 150Hz to 7kHz with an airy peak at 8kHz makes the M60 perfect for applications like overheads, hi-hat cymbals, and acoustic instruments, where a true sound with a clear and glassy top end is what you're after. Sweetwater engineers know that the famous Telefunken diamond badge on the body of the Telefunken M60 FET means that you can record confidently with one of the best in the game.
Telefunken M60 FET Cardioid Condenser Microphone Features:
- Telefunken's first FET solid-state condenser mic
- Slight peak at 8kHz give you airy high Frequencies
- Great for drum overheads, hi-hats, and acoustic instruments
- Frequency response from 20Hz-20kHz
- Ships with shockmount and XLR cable
- Requires +48V phantom power