Durable Guiro Instrument!
Latin Percussion's Super Guiro manages to give you the great sound of the natural guiro, while overcoming the inherent durability issues with the original instrument. The precision-molded Super Guiro is made of high-strength plastic and is designed to give you the shape, feel, and sound-quality of the original gourd version. Latin Percussion also placed the rubber-lined finger-holes to provide maximum comfort and control. You get two scrapers — one plastic model for a bright sound, one wood model for a warm, dry sound — with the Latin Percussion Super Guiro.
Latin Percussion Super Guiro Precision-molded Guiro at a Glance:
- The sound of the original guiro — without the durability issues
- Two scrapers included, for a range of guiro sounds
The sound of the original guiro — without the durability issues
The original guiro — made from a gourd — has a signature sound, but is inherently taxed with durability issues. That's why Latin Percussion developed the Super Guiro. Precision-molded from high-strength plastic, the Super Guiro gives you the shape, feel — and most importantly — the sound of the natural guord guiro. The grooves are spaced evenly for a consistent sound. What's more, the location of the rubber-lined finger holes provide the maximum playing comfort and control.
Two scrapers included, for a range of guiro sounds
Latin Percussion includes two scrapers with the Super Guiro. First, the plastic scraper gives you a bright, loud sound that excels at cutting through the sound of other percussion instruments. Second, the wooden scraper offers a warmer, drier tone that supports the overall sound.
- Color: Yellow
- Precision-molded, high-strength plastic Guiro instrument
- Designed to eliminate the durability issues inherent with the natural version of this instrument
- Designed to have the shape, feel, and sound quality of the natural gourd version
- erfectly spaced grooves for consistent sound
- Location of the rubber-lined finger holes provides maximum comfort and control
- Two scrapers included: One plastic model for a bright, loud sound; One wooden model for a warm, dry sound