Terrific Condenser Mic Pair Value!
The Lauten Audio LA-120 is a small-diaphragm FET condenser mic with interchangeable pressure-gradient capsules, an ultralow-noise JFET amplifier, and transformer-balanced output. The LA-120 ships with both cardioid and omni capsules and is fitted with a lowpass filter (switchable between 10kHz and 15kHz), as well as highpass filter (switchable between 50Hz and 150Hz). This feature set gives you tremendous versatility in both studio and live sound applications. Sold in pairs, the LA-120 is your go-to workhorse mic on drum overheads, acoustic guitars, strings, brass, percussion, and many other instruments. At Sweetwater, we've found that a pair of Lauten Audio LA-120 microphones is perfect for spaced pair, XY, and ORTF stereo mic techniques.
Lauten Audio LA-120 Small-diaphragm Condenser Mic Pair Features:
- Small-diaphragm FET condenser mic
- Includes interchangeable cardioid and omni capsules
- Ultralow-noise JFET amplifier
- Transformer-balanced output
- Lowpass filter (switchable between 10kHz and 15kHz)
- Highpass filter (switchable between 50Hz and 150Hz)
- Perfect for spaced pair, XY, and ORTF stereo mic techniques