'70s Tele Deluxe Vibe with a New Twist!
One look at the Fender Classic Player Telecaster Deluxe with Black Dove Pickups solidbody electric guitar, and the first thing that comes to mind is "'70s Tele Deluxe." But this modern take on that classic axe adds a twist: two single-coil Black Dove pickups add a magical blend of definition, midrange, and a unique vibe that translates to love at first strum. This Classic Player Telecaster Deluxe with Black Dove Pickups includes a maple neck with a large, '70s-style Strat headstock; a 4-knob control layout with a 3-way pickup selector toggle; and a vintage-style pickguard. Blast to the past (and back) with the Classic Player Telecaster Deluxe with Black Dove Pickups.Fender Classic Player Telecaster Deluxe with Black Dove Pickups Solidbody Electric Guitar at a Glance:
- Classic '70s features in a brand-new axe
- Unique Tele tones
Classic '70s features in a brand-new axe
Here's a fantastic '70s Tele that never was — until now! The Classic Player Telecaster Deluxe with Black Dove pickups offers a new twist on the famed Telecaster Deluxe model of the '70s. If it's cool '70s Tele Deluxe vibe you're after, this guitar has it in spades. It boasts an alder body, a hardtail bridge, a comfortable C-shaped neck, and a distinctive '70s-style large Stratocaster headstock. The pickguard design and control knob configuration is also reminiscent of those great '70s Telecaster Deluxe models.
Unique Tele tones
Fender built the Classic Player Telecaster Deluxe with Black Dove Pickups to sound even better than it looks — that's definitely saying something! A great update on a classic Tele Deluxe design, this axe uses two Black Dove single-coil pickups, which give it both bite and body. The Classic Player Telecaster Deluxe with Black Dove pickups also sports a bullet truss rod, skirted amp knobs, independent volume and tone controls, and a 3-position toggle pickup selector switch.
- Series: Classic Player Series
- Color: Crimson Red Transparent (polyester finish)
- Body: Alder
- Neck: 1-piece maple, C-shape, (gloss urethane finish)
- Fingerboard: Maple, 12" radius
- No. of Frets: 21 medium jumbo
- Pickups: Two DE-9000 Black Dove single-coils
- Controls: Volume 1, Tone 1, Volume 2, Tone 2
- Pickup Switching: 3-position toggle
- Bridge: Vintage-style hardtail
- Tuning machines: Fender/Schaller Vintage "F" Style
- Hardware: Chrome
- Pickguard: 3-ply black
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Width at nut: 1.650"
- Unique features: '70s large Stratocaster headstock, "Bullet" truss rod nut
- Strings: Fender Standard Tension ST250L, nickel-plated steel, gauges .009, .011, .016, .024, .032, .042
- Accessories:Deluxe gig bag included
The Fender Classic Player Telecaster Deluxe with Black Dove Pickups solidbody electric guitar puts a new spin on a classic '70s design!
NOTE: This product is available in the United States only - no international sales.