Are the mechanical noises from your electronic drum set bothersome? Sure they are, particularly if you're in a multi-level structure. Sweetwater has a solution: Roland's NE-1 Noise Eater sound isolation foot. Simply place these little pucks under each leg of your kick pad and hi-hat stand, and voila - goodbye noise. The NE-1 - especially when used with the optional NE-10 iso pad - dramatically reduces the transfer of noise and vibration through the floor caused by your playing. Get some NE-1s and drum quieter. Your downstairs neighbors will thank you!
NE-1 Noise Eater Sound Isolation Foot Features at a Glance:
- Effective sound isolation for V-Drums V-Kick pads and hi-hat stands
- Reduces playing noise and vibration transfer through the floor to rooms below by approximately 75%
- Use with optional NE-10 for maximum effectiveness
- Enjoy playing your V-Drums without disturbing family members and neighbors
- Perfect for multi-level lesson studios and music classrooms
- Ideal for multi-level homes, apartments, condos