Pro Recording Headphones, Great Look!
Here's a pair of headphones that look as good as they sound! The AKG K702 65th Anniversary Edition headphones, designed by the headphone gurus at AKG, are all about giving you a near-linear response. That means, you're going to love using these for mixing. The patented Varimotion dual-layer diaphragm gives you improved high-end and better low-end performance. With clear highs and accurate bass response, the AKG K702 65th Anniversary Edition headphones rule! Plus, the comfortable open-back design lets in just the right amount of air, so you don't feel closed off from the world. You'll love the comfort and feel of the newly designed cushioned leather headband and velour ear pads. Plain and simple, the K702 65th Anniversary Edition are great headphones!
AKG K702 65th Anniversary Edition Open-back Dynamic Headphones Features at a Glance:
- Open-back dynamic headphones
- Newly-designed cushioned leather headband
- Velour ear pads
- Varimotion dual-layer diaphragm for improved high-end and better low-end performance
- 8Hz-39.8kHz frequency response
- Gold-plated stereo jack 1/4" connector with convertible adapter plug
- Weight: 8.3 oz. (without cable)