Build Your Own Custom Synths!
When it comes to discovering analog synthesis, there's just nothing quite like getting your hands on a real analog synth. But the littleBits Synth Kit brought to you by Korg takes that hands-on experience to a whole new level. The kit comes as a box full of cool little bare-bones modules (oscillators, a filter, an envelope, etc) that you can snap together magnetically to create your own synthesizer constructions. Even if you don't know the first thing about electronics, the comprehensive 35+ page booklet that comes with the littleBits Synth Kit will take you step by step through 10 amazing projects that will show you the ropes.
Making your own unique synth is a snap with this kit
It all starts with a 9-volt battery and a power source, and from there, putting together your very own custom synth is just a matter of arranging the parts. And you can arrange the modules that come in the littleBits Synth Kit in all kinds of cool ways the synth nuts here at Sweetwater are seriously stoked about. A keyboard module lets you trigger notes, and you get a pair of oscillators you can configure in a variety of ways. A micro sequencer lets you create patterns, and classic filtering and envelope modules let you sculpt your sound. What's more, most of the modules have multiple settings, providing you with endless ways to combine them. And since it connects to the rest of the littleBits modular devices, you can always add more modules to your synth rig.Korg littleBits Synth Kit Features:
- A fully modular synthesizer system that makes experimenting with analog synthesis fun
- Includes 12 modular pieces that snap together magnetically for nearly limitless combination options
- Kit includes 1 Power, 1 Random, 1 Micro Sequencer, 1 Filter, 1 Mix, 1 Synth Speaker, 2 Oscillators, 1 Keyboard, 1 Envelope, 1 Delay, and 1 Split
- Build your own custom synthesizer with no engineering knowledge or background in synthesis
- Includes 35+ page booklet, with step-by-step instructions for 10 great projects like the Keytar and Synth Spin Table
- Fits into the littleBits modular system, allowing you to add more modules for audio, visual and sensory experiences
- Ready to use out of the box - 9V battery included