The Perfect Pick-me-up for Your Pedalboard!
Unlike a lot of seemingly versatile stompboxes that turn out to be one-trick ponies, the JHS Prestige buffered boost pedal looks dead simple but actually adds three invaluable tools to your pedalboard. Set the knob to between 0-25%, and the Prestige acts as a straight-up buffer, making up for the high frequencies lost to long cable runs and unbuffered pedal circuitry. It's like adding a fresh pack of strings to your guitar. Sweetwater guitarists use the 25-50% range for boosting overdrive effects or punching up solos. And when you push the Prestige past half way, you get this sweetening drive that's perfect for pushing low-watt tube preamps past the breakup point.JHS Prestige Buffered Boost Guitar Pedal Features:
- An amazing pedal that combines a high-headroom buffer and clean boost
- A direct descendant of the long-discontinued Mr. Magic pedal
- Pedalboard-friendly design with simple one-knob operation provides easy operation
- 0-25% acts as a transparent buffer, making up for the loss of high-frequencies from long cable runs
- 25-50% adds a noticeable tone/gain boost, perfect for solos or preloading overdrive effects
- 50-100% kicks in clean drive, easily pushing tube preamplifiers beyond the breakup point