Neve sound in a graphic EQ!
NOTE: This product requires iLok authorization. For more information, call your Sweetwater Sales Engineer at 1-800-222-4700.
The URS N12 digitally re-creates the classic sound of Neve's 1073 vintage equalizer as a 12-band graphic EQ. The N12 uses hi-resolution 48-bit "double precision" processing for increased clarity and headroom. This hi-res processing helps to avoid internal clipping in the digital domain. The N12 is very easy to operate,combining vintage sound with modern features. Getting the right EQ with the URS N12 series is fast! The URS N12 series provides the engineer with twelve bands of EQ for quick adjustments for track sweetening or specific problem solving.URS N12 TDM Features:
- Number of Bands: Twelve over four octaves
- Frequencies : 30Hz, 60Hz, 110Hz, 220Hz, 350Hz, 700Hz, 1.6Khz, 3.2K, 4.8K, 7K, 10K, 12k
- Numeric Display displays Cut and Boost to .1db
- Click Numeric Display to enter amount of Gain in .1db increments
- Filter Boost/Cut: +/- 12dB
- Filter Slope: 12dB per Octave
- Variable Q slider effects Q all 12 Bands simultaneously
- Input and Output Meters with Gain clipping indicator
- Phase reverse switch
- In / Out Bypass switch
- Input and Output Line Trim -40db to +4db