Rock Out with Jackson!
The shred-ready Jackson JS12 Dinky solidbody electric guitar was made to create sonic mayhem. The amazingly affordable JS12 Dinky serves up massive tone and killer sustain - courtesy of its basswood body, tremolo tailpiece, and two high-output ceramic humbuckers. You'll relish the uber-playability of the maple speed neck and fat-fretted rosewood fingerboard that lets you chord blissfully and shred without the fear of fretting out. Say hello to your new weapon of choice: the Jackson JS12 Dinky.Jackson JS12 Dinky Solidbody Electric Guitar at a Glance:
- Jackson high-output pickups deliver the ultra-hot tone you need to tear it up
- Flat fretboard delivers maximum playing comfort and performance
- If looks could kill...
Looking for rock-solid metal tone? The Jackson JS12 Dinky delivers! That's because Jackson hooked the JS12 Dinky up with a pair of their custom-built ceramic-magnet humbuckers. These high-output humbuckers give you plenty of punch and serious bite - just what you need for today's most aggressive guitar styles.Flat fretboard delivers maximum playing comfort and performance
The JS12 Dinky features a 12" radius fretboard for smooth playability. This flat rosewood fingerboard (complete with classic dot inlays) is great for fast note runs and big string bends. With a neck that plays this slick, you'll be up at the 24th fret before you know it.If looks could kill...
If you're after a guitar that looks as mean as it sounds, then Sweetwater has your axe. The Dinky body shape alone is enough to convey instant attitude. Throw in Jackson's distinctive pointy headstock, and you've got one arresting-looking guitar. The Jackson JS12 Dinky is one of the sharpest-looking guitars around; it's a serious axe wielder's instrument of destruction.Jackson JS12 Dinky Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- A high-performance guitar for an amazing low price
- Lightweight and resonant basswood Dinky body conveys instant attitude
- Dual Jackson custom humbuckers deliver hard-hitting high-gain tone
- Flat-radiused rosewood fingerboard feels great for rhythm and lead playing
- 2-point tremolo tailpiece
- Slender graphite-reinforced maple neck keeps your action fast