Three Great Ways to Record, in One!
The compact and versatile Roland TRI-CAPTURE USB interface is a unique take on a tried-and-true recording concept. Equipped with four individual inputs, the TRI-CAPTURE lets you hook up your microphone, guitar, and additional stereo equipment all at once. It's convenient mixer-style front-panel controls let you quickly dial in input and output volumes. But that's not all. The TRI-CAPTURE also features a Record Mode button, which makes setting up to record a snap. When you select Mic/Guitar mode, the TRI-CAPTURE configures itself to record channels 1 and 2 on separate tracks - perfect for laying down song ideas or working with a friend.
The TRI-CAPTURE also features two stereo recording modes. When you select All Inputs mode, the TRI-CAPTURE busses all four inputs to a single stereo pair, letting you add a keyboard or drum machine into the mix. Want to recording streaming audio? The TRI-CAPTURE makes it easy. Just switch it into Loop Back mode, and the TRI-CAPTURE will record all input and outputs to a single stereo track - so you can jam along to streaming audio, without having to re-cable your system. If you want options from an easy to use USB interface, then the Roland TRI-CAPTURE is perfect for you!Roland TRI-CAPTURE 2-channel USB Interface Features at a Glance:
- Easy-to-use mixer-style USB interface
- 3 Recording Modes: Mic/Guitar (2-channel), All Inputs (stereo recording of all inputs), and Loop Back (stereo recording of all inputs and outputs)
- XLR mic input with phantom power
- 1/4" input with hi-Z switch for direct instrument input
- Stereo RCA input with dedicated volume control
- Balanced 1/4" TRS outputs
- 1/4" headphone output
- 24-bit/96kHz operation
- Low-latency ASIO driver
- USB bus powered
- Includes Ableton Live Lite software