A Great Bass Amp for Practice for Recording
Fender's Rumble 30 gives gives bass players and recording engineers a powerful tool with tons of tonal capabilities. By pushing only 30 watts though a 10" Fender Special Design Speaker, you can easily get massive tone out of the Rumble 30 long before reaching foundation-shaking SPLs or setting off car alarms. But if you do want to wake the neighborhood, the Rumble 30 has all of the low-end drive and beefy thump you need to shake it up! Footswitchable overdrive potent EQ presets let the Rumble 30 handle a range of playing styles.
In the practice room, you'll love the Fender Rumble 30's tilt-back design, which makes it easier to monitor as you play. With the press of a footswitch, you can easily go from a clean bass tone to a growling overdrive. PUNCH and SCOOP EQ presets make it easy to jump from song to song with the right tone and to go from playing with a pick to finger or slap and pop styles. In the studio, the Rumble 30's handy GAIN and BLEND controls let you bring in just the right amount of grit into your tone without wrestling to find the right volme.Fender Rumble Combination Bass Amp Features:
- Amp Type: Solid State
- Inputs: Two
- Output: 30 Watts
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Speaker: 1X10" Fender Special Design
- Full featured, professionally voiced pre-amp
- vented cabinet for enhanced bass response
- tilt back design to hear yourself better
- kick proof metal grille
- OVERDRIVE effect with GAIN and BLEND controls, optimized for bass
- 3-Band Active EQ Delta Comp Adaptive Compression Circuitry
- Headphone jack
- Effects: Overdrive with blend controls
- Auxiliary input for CD/MP3 or drum machine
- Black Vinyl Covering
- Rugged black metal grille
- Nickel corners
- Shipping dimensions: Height: 21.3" x Width: 18.74" x Depth: 18.54"
- Shipping weight 35.02 lbs.
Get great Bass tone for rehearsal and recording with the Fender Rumble 30
NOTE: This product is available in the United States only - no international sales.