Classic Tube Tone from Fender!
The legendary FENDER® Princeton® Reverb Amp of the 1960s was small, light, and moderately powered, but capable of big tube tone. In the '70s and beyond, countless guitarists made it the quintessential studio recording amp, crafting signature sounds with a stomp box or two feeding that simple miked-up Princeton®.
Today, original Princeton Reverbs are prized collectibles, and a wise choice for creating tube tone in a small space. The Princeton Recording Amp offers all of the great tone and dynamics of the original, plus several modern studio-friendly features. The robust 15-watt platform even provides enough output for small gigs and rehearsals.Fender Princeton Tube Amp Features:
- Type - Tube Amplifier
- Output - 15 Watts
- Ohms - 8 Ohms
- Speakers - One 10 Inch Jensen C-10R
- Channels - One Channel
- Trans-Impedance Power Attenuator
- Genuine tube-driven Fender spring Reverb by Accutronics
- Speaker Emulated Headphone Output
- Speaker Emulated XLR Line Output
- 4-button Footswitch included
- Professional FX Loop
- Covering - Black Textured Vinyl
- Weight - 45 Lbs
- Dimensions - 16.5 X 20 X 10.5"
- Tubes - 2-6V6, 3-12AX7, 1-12AT7
- Shipg. Weight - 48 Lbs
- Cover - Included