Play The American Dream!
Musicians, get ready for some serious bang for your buck! Introducing the FENDER® Highway One Precision Bass® - a no-nonsense, American-made rocker that's Fender's best value ever! The Fender Highway One Precision Bass is an American made instrument, borrowing heavily from the successful formula of the Highway One Series guitars. These basses sustain the classic American styling and tone! You'll take to the newly "repaved" Highway One Precision Bass with its thin-skinned satin nitrocellulose lacquer finish lets the body wood's natural tone shine through. Other improvements include great '70s styling, Badass Bass II bridges and great new colors take this amazing bass to the next level. This is the new and improved Highway One Precision Bass®.Fender Highway 1 Precision Bass Features:
- Color: Honey Blonde
- Body: Alder
- Neck: Maple, Modern "C" Shape (Satin Polyurethane Finish)
- Machine heads: Standard
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, (9.5" Radius/241 mm)
- No. of frets: 20 Medium Jumbo Frets
- Pickups: Vintage Alnico Magnet Precision Bass Single Coil Pickup
- Controls: Volume, Master Greasebucket Tone Circuit
- Bridge: Badass II
- Hardware: Chrome
- Strings: Super Bass 8250M NPS, p/n 073-8250-006,
- Deluxe Gig Bag
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Scale length: 34"
- Width at nut: 1.625"