Take Your MIDI Rig Wireless!
The MIDIWorks MIDIjet Pro USB wireless MIDI system will take your MIDI rig to a whole new level. Beyond offering you up to 500' near-instant MIDI transmission (an impossible feat with standard MIDI cables) the MIDIjet Pro USB provides many advantages that far outstrip even the most advanced wireless MIDI systems on the market. Bidirectional 2.4GHz digital wireless MIDI communication lets you both transmit and setup sync over the airwaves, without ever worrying about dropout or interference. What's more, both the transmitter and the receiver come equipped with USB ports, which lets you get a ton of milage out of your MIDIWorks MIDIjet Pro USB wireless MIDI system.MIDIWorks MIDIjet Pro USB Wireless MIDI System at a Glance:
- Bidirectional MIDI lets you sync up your rig
- 2.4GHz freedom means no zero interference and infinite possibilities
- Who's using MIDIjet Pro? EVERYONE!
The bidirectional MIDI capabilities of the MIDIWorks MIDIjet Pro USB alone puts it leaps and bounds beyond any similar wireless MIDI system we've ever seen at Sweetwater. This function allows MIDI clock to be sent back from the MIDIjet Pro USB's receiver to the transmitter, allowing you to keep tight sync between your devices. That's extremely useful if, for example, you're running an arpeggiator on your keyboard at the back of the stage and you want to keep it in sync with the backing tracks playing off the Pro Tools rig 200' away in the booth or the vocal delay coming off of the digital mixing console.2.4GHz freedom means no zero interference and infinite possibilities
Because the MIDIjet Pro USB operates in the 2.4GHz frequency range, you'll never have to worry about other wireless signals bumping your transmission band and causing dropout. But a clear signal is only one of the extremely cool things MIDIWorks was able to do with this digital wireless setup. For instance, you've got the bandwidth to connect up to 29 MIDIJet Pro USB systems at once. That's a ton of MIDI channels in the air! What's more, you can send as many MIDIjet Pro USB transmitters as you like to a single MIDIjet Pro USB receiver, allowing you to setup incredibly complex control rigs.Who's using MIDIjet Pro? EVERYONE!
When MIDIWorks decided to release MIDIjet Pro USB into the real world, they did what any responsible new technology pioneer should do: they field tested the living daylights out of it. Specifically, they put it on tour with Peter Gabriel and Sean Paul, two artists who are known for their extremely tight live shows. Since then, MIDIjet Pro USB has gone on tour with U2, Beyonce, the Black Eyed Peas, Gwen Stefani, the Rolling Stones, Justin Timberlake, Pink, Dream Theater, Herbie Hancock, No Doubt, Dave Matthews Band, Dragonforce, Smashing Pumpkins, Chicago, Imogen Heap... the list goes on and on. If you need reliable wireless MIDI real pros count on, you need a MIDIWorks MIDIjet Pro USB wireless MIDI system!MIDIWorks MIDIjet Pro USB Wireless MIDI System Features:
- A powerful and reliable way to take your MIDI rig wireless
- 2.4GHz digital wireless MIDI communication ensures dropout free communication - anywhere!
- Up to 500' of clean, nearly instantaneous MIDI transmission far outperforms traditional wired setups
- Bidirectional communication allows you to sync your DAWs, sequencers, arpeggiators, and other MIDI-clock-based functions
- USB onboard makes connecting to computer-based DAWs easy
- Connect as many transmitters as you like to a single receiver
- Run up to 29 MIDIjet Pro systems at once
- Powered by rechargeable batteries
- Detachable bending and swiveling antennas and wire belt clips included
- Firmware upgradable as new features become available
- On tour with some of the biggest names in rock and pop, including U2, Beyonce, the Black Eyed Peas, Gwen Stefani, the Rolling Stones, Justin Timberlake, and many others