Unique Shape for Clean Note Separation
LP's proud tradition in conga making extends to its LP Matador Stave Tumba cajon. This cajon's uniquely round shell is made of stave-constructed mango wood for depth and resonance more akin to a traditional drum. The poplar soundboard is fatter in the middle and tapered up top for better separation of bass and slap tones. And the rounded top corners provide a comfortable seat to drape your legs over - sort of like a natural drum throne. Sweetwater is glad to see LP continue to stretch the market with innovative percussion like the LP Matador Stave Tumba Cajon.
LP Matador Stave Tumba Cajon Features:
- Unique shape - built from staved mango wood
- Tapered poplar soundboard provides fat bass notes and crisp slap tones
- Rounded top makes an ergonomic seat
- Striking wood finish with matching faceplate
- Rear port for enhanced bass and mic access