We Love Gear Sale
Sweetwater Forums

After 15 years of great discussions, the Sweetwater Forums are now closed and preserved as a "read-only" resource. For discussions about current gear, check us out on Facebook, YouTube, inSync, and our Knowledge Base.

Schecter vs. ESP vs. Jackson vs. Ibanez

nick13

hey guys, right now im looking for the perfect metal guitar. Since i live 14 hours away from any music stores i cant really try guitars out, so its pretty tough to pick out a guitar. but if anyone can give me any suggestion for what you think is the perfect metal guitar (of the brands i listed or anything else) i need something that can go from even just rock to full out death metal. i have about a $1500 dollar limit if that helps. any replies are appreciated
Nick \M/
August 30, 2011 @05:55am
nick13

no one? :/
September 9, 2011 @02:25am
R Whittington

Hi Nick,
For one of the best values in your budget range...check into the SoCal line from Charvel. They're not overly flashy or anything...but for a nuts and bolts workhorse of a guitar...they're really good. I think it would cover your music range well too.
September 9, 2011 @01:05pm
nick13

Hi Nick,
For one of the best values in your budget range...check into the SoCal line from Charvel. They're not overly flashy or anything...but for a nuts and bolts workhorse of a guitar...they're really good. I think it would cover your music range well too.

Hey richard..just got back from touring for a while, and picked up a charvel over in Europe. she plays and sounds great! thanks for the advice bro!
November 27, 2011 @03:03am
Close Close $6,000 Mackie PA System Giveaway -- input your email address below to enter or click here to learn more.

See giveaway details & rules or check out our past winners!

Success!

Your email, test has been entered to win this giveaway. Good Luck!