What are the system requirements for Performer 6?
- Article #1712956
- Added on Mar 20, 2012 at 3:16 PM
Note: This technote applies to Performer version 6; for information on Digital Performer, please refer to the Digital Performer product pages.
Performer version 6.03 has the following system requirements:
- 68040-based Macintosh or faster; Power Macintosh recommended
- 8 MB RAM or more (20 MB for PowerPC); 12 MB or more is required if running System 7.5 or later. 40 MB RAM or more is recommended.
- Mac OS version 7.1 to 9.2.2; System 7.6.1 or later is recommended. Mac OS X is not supported (requires Digital Performer version 4 or later).
Playing and recording audio tracks in Performer using Sound Manager and your Macintosh built-in sound capabilities has the following additional requirements:
- Power Macintosh or faster
- 32 MB or more is required; 40 MB RAM or more is recommended
- Mac OS version 7.5 to 9.2.2; System 7.6.1 or later is recommended.
Upgrades are available to Digital Performer, MOTU’s industry-leading MIDI and digital audio workstation.