What are the system requirements for the MasterWorks Collection?
- Article #1712966
- Updated on Mar 20, 2012 at 9:54 PM
Minimum system requirements
- PowerPC G5 CPU 2.0 GHz or faster (multiple CPUs or multi-core CPU required), or Intel Core Duo CPU or faster
- 2 GB RAM or more
- A CD/DVD disc drive for installation.
- Mac OS X version 10.5 or 10.6; v10.5.8 or later is required
- A display with 1024 x 768 or larger resolution
- An available USB port for the iLok USB key. Note that if you have multiple products that use iLoks for authorization, you can consolidate multiple authorizations onto a single iLok via www.ilok.com.
- Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase, Live, or other digital audio workstation application (or other host) that supports RTAS, Audio Units, MAS, or VST3 effects plug-ins.
- Intel Core 2 Duo CPU 2.0 GHz or faster
- 4 GB RAM or more
- 1280 x 1024 or larger display resolution
Note for Digital Performer and AudioDesk users
If you own Digital Performer (version 6 or later), you do not need to purchase the MasterWorks Collection because the Digital Performer-native MAS versions of these plug-ins are already included with DP. If you own Digital Performer version 5 or earlier, upgrade to the latest version of DP to obtain the MasterWorks Collection (MAS only).
If you own Digital Performer, but you would also like to use the MasterWorks plug-ins in other hosts such as Pro Tools, Logic, etc., then you need to purchase the MasterWorks Collection to obtain the RTAS, VST, and Audio Unit versions of the plug-ins.
If you own AudioDesk, you can either purchase the MasterWorks Collection (requires AudioDesk version 3.2 or higher), or you can upgrade to the latest version of Digital Performer.