0% Interest for 24 Months! Learn more »
(800) 222-4700
  • Español: (800) 222-4701
Microphone Month 5


What kind of DC power adapter do I need for the Traveler or UltraLite?

The Traveler or UltraLite needs a 12 watt DC power adapter. It can be of any polarity (tip positive or negative), and of any standard voltage from 10 to 24 volts. The easiest way to achieve 12 watts is to use a 12 volt, 1000 mA (1 A) power supply.

If you are using DC power with the Traveler make sure to turn the Traveler’s “FireWire Bus Power Enable” switch to Off.

For more info on powering the Traveler or UltraLite via your computer’s FireWire bus, please see this tech note.

Click here for 28,000 answers to your tech questions

Hundreds of Deals in the DealZone