It is possible to create too many notes at one time for the sequencer to play.
This happens when using the quantize function of the XP-50 in excess. This may
cause the timing to sound slow at the time where too many notes are sounding.
Use the following procedure to shift the clock:
1) Press SEQUENCER.
2) Press EDIT so it is lit.
3) Press 1/9[TRK EDIT].
4) Use the VALUE dial to select “11: SHIFT.”
5) Use the CURSOR buttons to select “Target” and use the VALUE dial to select a
6) Use the CURSOR buttons to select “Bias.”
7) Use the VALUE dial to enter 1 or 2 clock pulses.
8) Repeat 5-7 for other tracks if necessary.