Once the Edirol Audio drivers are properly installed for your Edirol interface you will be able to select it as your audio input and output device from within your software.
The following steps are for selecting your Edirol interface in Sonar.
1) Open Sonar.
If you get the message “No MIDI outputs selected” chose “Continue with no MIDI input or output.”
2) Close the ‘Quick Start’ guide.
3) Click ‘Options’ from the Tool bar.
4) Click on Audio… from the drop down menu.
5) Click the ‘Advanced’Tab. Under ‘Driver Mode’ select WDM/KS.
6) Click on the ‘Drivers’ tab.
7) Enable the EDIROL Drivers under “Input Drivers” by clicking on them so that they highlight gray. For interfaces that have multiple inputs you will be able to select up to 4 pairs.
8) Enable the EDIROL Drivers for “Output Drivers” by clicking on them so that they turn gray. For Interaces that have multiple outputs you will be able to select up to 4 pairs.
9) Click OK to close the Audio Options window.
10) You will get a message stating that the changes will not be in effect until you restart the program. Click OK then close Sonar.
When you restart Sonar your Edirol interface will be available for Audio recording.