To get the latest drivers for your Creation Station, follow these steps.
1. Go to http://support.asus.com/default.aspx?SLanguage=en-us
2. Click the Download link on this page.
3. In the “Input Model to Search” box, type in your motherboard model and press “Search Info”. This always begins with the letter “P,” and can be found in one of a few places:
* On systems newer than November 2007, this is located on a sticker on the case. Rack-mounted systems have the sticker inside a rack door, while tower cases have the sticker mounted on the underside of the top panel.
* All Creation Stations ship with the motherboard manual included in either a small cardboard box, or an anti-static accessories bag. The motherboard model is printed on the front cover of the motherboard manual.
* As a last resort, you can look on the board itself. The motherboard model is printed in large, white lettering, usually very close to the RAM slots. If you cannot locate it there either, you can call us to verify.
4. You will see a list of matches based on what you entered for the motherboard model. Make sure to click on the exact one. For example, entering “P5K” brings up 29 different models. If you only have the P5K, then just choose the P5K.
4-b. You may get a pop-up window prompting you to choose an operating system. For most cases, this is simply Windows XP (unless you have had Vista or XP x64 installed, in which case you’ll choose that OS).
5. Choose the appropriate option from the list of available driver categories. For example, for a sound card driver, choose the Audio category. For an ethernet driver, choose the LAN option.
6. Select the driver with the highest version number that is NOT a beta driver. Beta drivers are listed with red lettering next to them. The Download From area has the actual links. Choose the Global download site.
7. When the download window comes up, select the “Save” option, and save the file to your desktop.
8. Once it is downloaded, double-click on the file to install it.