If after you upgraded your PC’s Operating System from XP to Vista, you will need to re-authorize the ARC Measurement software, please follow these instructions:
1. After launching your product and reaching the third Product Authorization Wizard window, please select: “Yes, I already have an Authorization Code for this key.”
2. Click Next.
3. Now, log in into the IK Multimedia User Area at https://www.ikstore.com/Login/IKLogin.cgi and click on Request a new Authorization Code.
4. Find your IK product and copy its Authorization Code (it will be highlighted in yellow). Go back to the Product Authorization Wizard and click on the Paste button.
5. A green check mark will be displayed if the process was successful. Click Next.
6. As a final step, click Finish.