Please make sure to have installed both the plugin installer as well as the Sound Library content, then proceed with the following steps..
– Load your virtual instrument as a plugin in your DAW or as a stand alone application
– click the PREFS button on the upper right side
– this opens a small Preferences box, click BROWSE
– this opens a window of your hard drive so you can navigate to where your sounds were installed to. There are 2 possible locations where your sounds can be installed to, depending on which installer was used:
Location 1 –
Mac: Macintosh HD > Library > Application Support > IK Multimedia > (product name) > Instruments * (product name would be Miroslav, SampleTank 2, Sonik Synth etc.)
PC: C: > Program Files > IK Multimedia > (product name) > Instruments
Location 2 –
Mac: Macintosh HD > Library > Application Support > IK Multimedia > Instruments > (product name)
PC: C: > Program Files > IK Multimedia > Instruments > (product name)
NOTE: Since the install path can be customized, navigate to your custom install path if you selected anything besides the default path.
– click once on the main ‘Instruments’ folder to select it and hit OK or OPEN
– hit OK in the Preferences box
Your sound library will then load up and appear within the Browser section of the software interface, ready to select!