How do I activate my bundled Cubase (LE, AI, etc) software?
- Article #1721256
- Updated on Apr 16, 2015 at 9:04 PM
If you’re having trouble activating your bundled copy of Cubase, follow the steps below:
- Install your bundled copy of Cubase.
- Open the eLicenser Control Center. On a Mac, this is found in the Applications folder. On Windows, this will be in Start > All Programs.
- When eLicenser opens, you’ll see your Soft-eLicenser number in the left-hand column. You’ll need this later.
- Open your web browser and go to www.steinberg.net.
- If you have a MySteinberg Account, sign in. If not, create one.
- Once you’re logged in, click Add Software.
- Next, select your version of Cubase.
- When it asks for your Soft-eLicenser number, enter the number from your eLicenser Control Center from step 3.
- You will receive the activation code for Cubase. Go back to the eLicenser Control Center and click Enter Activation Code at the top and enter the code given to you.
- That’s it!