This problem might be due to an improper install of the Arturia software. Going through a clean uninstall/reinstall procedure often helps:
1. Launch your Arturia instrument(s) standalone mode, backup your potential data (presets, banks) using “Export” entry on the instrument’s (Brass2, minimoog, etc) frontpanel, and close the software;
2. remove your dongle from the computer, and make sure no application using the eLicenser protection system is currently running;
3. remove Arturia files (CS80, Prophet, etc) from the following directories:
Standalone : /Applications/Arturia
VST : /Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/
AU : /Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/
RTAS : /Library/Application Support/Digidesign/Plug-Ins/
Installer : /Library/Receipts/
Depending on your Mac OS version, if nothing found in the
(only if absolutely needed, make sure to backup the presets first!!!)
Sounds and Prefs : /Library/Preferences/
4. reinstall the Arturia product directly from the update:
5. reinstall the eLicenser Control Center directly from the update:
6. plug your dongle and launch the software.
7. import your potential data using “Import” entry on the Arturia synth’s frontpanel.