A Quality Digital Piano Plus 168 Other Instruments!
Casio was one of the first major synth manufacturers, and innovated much of the keyboard and synth technology that many modern instruments are based on. Now they offer the Privia PX-310 digital piano, and it exemplifies what Casio has always been about: outstanding sound quality and true value.Casio Privia PX-310 88-Note Digital Piano at a Glance:
- Weighted graded hammer action keyboard for realistic feel
- Stereo Grand piano and 168 other sounds
- Split and layer functions plus effects
- Audio inputs and MIDI ports for connection to other gear
Weighted graded hammer action keyboard for realistic feel
Whether you're just beginning to play or taking up playing once again, the PX-310 is just the right instrument for you. It features Casio's weighted graded action keyboard for piano-like feel, and a new 3-element sound chip featuring a stereo grand piano and 168 additional instruments. The PX-310's automatic accompaniment provides dynamic and realistic background arrangements for pop, jazz, rock, and a wide range of other genres.
Split and layer functions plus effects
The Privia PX-310 can provide complete orchestral accompaniment on command! It features split and layer functions, reverb and chorus effects, a tuner and transpose function, 120 rhythm patterns, 30 demo songs, a metronome, and a MIDI song sequencer. A new bass reflex speaker system ensures quality playback.
Audio inputs and MIDI ports for connection to other gear
The PX-310's stereo inputs allow you to connect a CD player or other device and play along to recorded music. Stereo outputs provide a connection to an external sound system. MIDI in/out/thru make the Privia PX-310 an effective controller for soft synths or hardware modules.
- Weighted graded hammer action for ultra-realistic playing feel
- 168 Tones, 120 Rhythms and 3-digit easy-to-read LCD
- General MIDI In/Out/Thru for controller functions
- 1/4" stereo line in and line outs for live sound and recording