Ultra-flexible Mobile Device Mounting Made Easy!
Whether you're using your iPhone as transport control in the vocal booth or as a lyric sheet onstage, you'll love this Latch Lake iOxmount system. Produced by Latch Lake in cooperation with iOmounts, the iOxmount is one of the simplest, most convenient, and most flexible ways the Sweetwater crew has ever found to mount a mobile device to a microphone stand. The system includes an iOxmount ball, an iOcore magnet, and a pair of adhesive iOadapts rings. The iOxmount ball is a spherical mounting point that screws on to any standard 5/8" microphone stand threading. Each iOadapts ring features a strong peel-and-stick adhesive backing so you can affix it easily to your iPad, iPhone, or other mobile tablet device. These two parts are connected by the unique iOcore magnet, which lets you freely rotate and angle your device however you like it. No hinges, no thumbscrews - just stick it on, set it up, and you're good to go.
Latch Lake/iOmounts iOxmount Tablet and Smartphone Mic Stand Mount Features:
- An innovative way to connect your smartphone or tablet to any standard microphone stand
- 3-part system includes 1 iOxmount ball, 1 iOcore magnet, and 2 iOadapts rings
- iOxmount ball screws onto any standard 5/8" microphone threading
- Peel-and-stick iOadapts rings adhere to the back of your iPhone, iPad, or other mobile device
- iOcore magnet connects iOxmount ball and iOadapts ring, allowing for infinitely adjustable rotation and angle positions
- Magnetic connection prevents accidental detachment without making it too hard to remove your device when you want to
- Note: Does not work with iPad Pro or similarly sized tablets