An Easy and Affordable Way to Get Started Recording on Your Computer!
The Griffin iMic USB audio interface lets you connect microphones and sound inputs to your Mac or PC, easily! The compact iMic gives you switchable mic and line-level inputs and a handy line-level output for connecting headphones or monitors. Great for laptops, this little bus-powered interface goes anywhere you want to go, and it provides great sound quality. It comes complete with Final Vinyl editing/EQ software for Macs and Audacity production software for PCs. You also get a stereo audio cable equipped with a ground connector to prevent hum. The iMic USB is an amazing value!Griffin iMic USB Audio Interface Features:
- Audio input: 1/8" (3.5mm) stereo line/mic-level minijack
- Audio output: 1/8" (3.5mm) stereo line-level minijack
- Hardware control: toggle switch for mic/line level
- Height: 0.5"
- Diameter: 2"
- Weight: 2 oz.
- Cable Length: 18"
- Editing/recording software included
- Stereo audio cable with ground connector included
- OS X 10.4 or greater
- Windows XP or Windows 7