A Compact Record-ready Mixer!
The Allen & Heath ZED-10 is the perfect center to your portable live rig - and it's also ready to rock in the studio. First of all, the ZED-10 gives you all the connections you need to hook up a small band, a duo, or a solo performer. Thanks to the four mic/line channels (these preamps are awesome, by the way) you can connect all the mics and DI boxes you need. Plus you've got three dual-stereo channels available, each with a gain control and a 2-band EQ. You can send a stereo signal via USB right to your computer, or use the USB port for stereo playback. Plus, you get three send/return busses for recording, playback, and external FX. That's a lot of power! You can't go wrong with the Allen & Heath ZED-10!
Allen & Heath ZED-10 10-channel Mixer Features at a Glance:
- 10-channel mixer with four XLR and three stereo inputs, including USB playback
- 2 Class A instrument inputs
- Ultra-tough Neutrik XLR and 1/4" jacks ensure reliability
- 3-band EQ with MusiQ optimized slope function
- High pass filter on each preamp
- Pan control on every channel
- 3 aux send/return loops
- 1/4" headphone output
- Stereo record out
- Main LR
- 12-bar LR meters
- Internal mains power supply
- 19" rack mounting kit ZED10-RK19 available