Run Your Amp with Different Power Tubes!
Give your tube amp a new voice with Yellow Jackets YJS tube converters. Designed to work with tube amps that use 6L6, EL34, 6550, 7027 or 6V6 power tubes, the YJS converts your amp to use EL84 output tubes without any modifications or re-biasing. Simply remove your current power tubes, insert the Yellow Jackets YJS converters and the included EL84 tubes, and you're ready to go. The YJS model is intended for use in amplifiers with 20 to 100 watts of power. This model will reduce your power output from 50% - 70%. It's the perfect way to tame an amp that is way too loud, or to get that killer power tube break up at lower volumes. Want to give your amp a new sound, feel, and life? Hot rod it with Yellows Jackets YJS tube converters!Yellow Jackets YJS Tube Converters Features:
- Convert your amp from 6L6, EL34, 6550, or 6V6 power tubes to EL84 power tubes
- No re-biasing or modifications needed
- Includes a pair of Yellow Jackets converters and a pair of EL84 tubes
- 50% to 70% drop in output power
- Perfect for getting killer power tube break up at lower volumes or taming amps that are too loud
- For use with fixed-bias amps that range from 20 to 100 watts