Traditional DJ Mixer Done Right!
Forget the fancy bells and whistles - if you're a old-school DJ looking for rock-solid gear to build your rig around, then the Allen & Heath Xone:23 2+2 analog mixer is all you could ask for. Two stereo inputs feed each of the Xone:23's VCA-fader-controlled channels, providing you with smooth control over four decks in a traditional 2-channel mixer setup. Many Sweetwater DJs have been long-time fans of Allen & Heath's "Total Kill" 3-band EQs, because they let you mix and blend tracks in fun and creative ways. Another inspiring feature of the Xone:23 is its central Voltage Control Filter. This assignable VCF includes multiple filter modes and sweepable resonance for extra sound-sculpting options. Top it off with an effects loop, a two crossfader modes, and a host of professional I/O, and the Xone:23 covers all the bases of fundamental DJ mixing.
Allen & Heath Xone:23 DJ Mixer Features:
- A traditional 2-channel mixer for DJs who prefer old-school analog simplicity
- Each channel includes 2 stereo inputs, for a total of 4-decks worth of control
- 3-band "Total Kill" EQs let you blend tracks in fun and creative ways
- Smooth VCA fading make adjusting channel volume extremely comfortable
- Replaceable crossfader offers two curves for gentle transitions or scratching
- Assignable VCF provides highpass and lowpass filtering with adjustable resonance
- XLR microphone input includes a handy 2-band EQ
- Hook up your effects via the stereo effects loop