A Basic DJ Mixer with Pro-level Performance!
The Xone:22 presents an almost contradictory feature set - a feature set that also makes the Xone:22 an incredibly cool piece of gear. At first glance, the Xone:22 appears to be a simple 2-channel DJ mixer, no different than a typical entry-level model. In some respect, that's true - the Xone:22 does have a fairly simple feature set - a feature set that covers all the bases and leave out the unnecessary frills. On the other hand, the Xone:22 isn't an entry-level model at all.
From beginning to end, the Xone:22's entire signal path provides uncompromising integrity. Its sound is free from distortion, and 18dB of headroom meets the standard set by much more expensive professional gear. A FET-controlled external loop also lets you blend in effects smoothly and seamlessly. Put simply, the Xone:22 sounds fantastic! But that's not all. The Xone:22 also features a light version of Allen & Heath's VCF system, including sweepable lowpass and highpass filters with resonance controls.
The Xone:22 also features a 3-band EQ with kills on each band - unheard of in an "entry-level" DJ mixer! On top of that, the Xone:22's 10-segment LED meters are super-responsive and accurate, making it easy to keep an eye on your levels. Add to that comprehensive I/O (including balanced XLR outputs and microphone input), and it's clear that the Allen & Heath Xone:22 is far beyond the sophistication of any entry level mixer. So, if you're looking for a basic DJ mixer with professional quality and performance, check out the Allen & Heath Xone:22!Allen & Heath Xone:22 2-channel DJ Mixer Features at a Glance:
- Professional club DJ mixer features in a basic format
- 2 x stereo channels with dual phono/line inputs
- Phono inputs can be configured to be line level
- VCF system offers lowpass and highpass filters, frequency sweep, and resonance controls
- 3-band full-cut EQ
- Soft-switched, FET-controlled external effects loop
- +18dB pro-standard headroom
- Low audio distortion
- +25dBu maximum output level
- Main mix output on balanced XLR
- 10-segment LED meters for accurate signal monitoring
- Cue mix control
- Cue to master switch
- Dedicated local monitor output (booth output)
- Record output
- MIC input on balanced XLR, with 2-band EQ
- Crossfader curve switch
- UV-sensitive ink screen for improved low-light legibility
- Universal voltage external power supply