A Portable Speaker with Serious Power!
The Samson XPL200 is a 200W bi-amped active loudspeaker. It makes a perfect extension speaker for the Samson XPL300 portable PA system, as it weighs just 32.5 lbs. yet provides serious power. Limiting is built in, so you can push the XPL200 hard without worry, and because of an integrated tilt-back feature, it works nicely as a stage monitor. Tight bass response arrives courtesy of a custom-designed 12-inch low frequency driver, and a 1.5" titanium compression driver is responsible for sweet performance on the XPL200's top end.Samson XPL200 at a Glance:
- Lightweight and portable
- Provides a powerful 200 watts
- Built-in limiter, so you can turn it up without worry
- Great as a stage monitor or an XPL300 extension
- Optional battery lets you really take it anywhere
Lightweight and portable
Thanks to its lightweight 32.5 lbs. design, the Samson XPL200 provides plenty of power wherever you need to take it. Wheels and a telescoping handle are built in for easy transport.
Provides a powerful 200 watts
The bi-amped Samson XPL200 provides a ton of power and a crisp sound to fill the room. It employs a custom-design 12" low frequency driver, which handles its tight bass response. A 1.5" titanium compression driver delivers sweet performance on the top end. And thanks to its Class D power amplifier section, the XPL200 provides a low current draw and low inrush current, so it doesn't give off much heat and manages 85% efficiency.
Built-in limiter, so you can turn it up without worry
The Samson XPL200 is easy to operate. It features a built-in limiter, so you can crank it up to fill the room without worrying about ruining your speakers or running into distortion problems. There is also relay switching for power-up and power-down, further protecting the speaker.
Great as a stage monitor or an XPL300 extension
With a tilt-back feature, the Samson XPL200 works well as a stage monitor. It's also a perfect choice to expand your portable XPL300 PA system into a stereo 400 watt configuration.
Optional battery lets you really take it anywhere
Adding to its portable-friendly feature set, the XPL200 can operate off of an optional RB2030 rechargeable battery. Its efficient amplifier means you get the most battery power possible because of the lower current draw.
- Excellent powered speaker for public address, music playback or floor monitoring
- Lightweight Class D amplifier produces 200 watts of high quality power
- Custom designed, heavy-duty 12-inch low frequency driver with 2.5-inch voice coil
- 1.5-inch titanium compression driver with 1-inch exit
- Durable high-impact polypropylene cabinet with scuff-resistant textured finish
- Integral 1 3/8-inch pole-mount receptacle
- Heavy-duty steel grill
- Built-in wheels and telescoping handle for easy transport
- XLR signal input and output jacks
- Built-in limiter
- Operates on AC Power or with the optional RB2030 rechargeable battery