Quad Microphone Cable From Telefunken
Manufactured for Telefunken by Accusound, the Elektroakustik Studio Series microphone cable proves your cables don't have to be the weakest link in your signal chain. The Studio Series quad-design cables deliver sonic clarity thanks to braided copper shielding to reject outside signal from interfering with your sound. You wouldn't put cheap gas in a luxury car, so don't leave your sound in the hands of an inferior cable — put Telefunken's Elektroakustik Studio Series microphone cable to work for you.
Quad cables ensure strong, clear signal
When audio quality matters, Sweetwater always recommends using quad core cables. With two sets of conductors moving your signal from microphone to mixer, you get a strong, clear signal — essential for studio and stage. Each conductor set is separately insulated with copper braid shielding to keep invading RMI and EMI noise out of your audio signal, making it the perfect cable for connecting your wireless gear.
Telefunken STMC-30X Studio Series Cable Features:
- High-purity copper conductors for excellent signal transfer
- High-density copper braid shield rejects RMI and EMI noise providing signal clarity
- Low capacitance for detailed, transparent sound quality
- Audiophile grade insulators ensure accurate signal transfer
- Ultra-flexible cable construction reduces knots and tangling
- Telefunken cable tie wrap included to keep your cable in great shape