Add 32-in/32-out ADAT Connectivity to Your X32 Mixer
The Behringer X-ADAT expansion card will add serious functionality to your Behringer X32 digital mixing console. It adds simultaneous 32-in, 32-out ADAT connectivity, plus a BNC connection for word clock in/out. Sweetwater knows that you deal with enough cables already - the X-ADAT expansion is perfect for sending signals to a recorder eight channels at a time. It's also perfect for substituting your own A/D and D/A converters live or in your studio. You'll appreciate the extra connectivity and flexibility the Behringer X-ADAT expansion card gives your X32 console.
Behringer X-ADAT Expansion Card for X32 Mixers Features at a Glance:
- 32-in/32-out ADAT expansion card for X32 digital mixers
- Supports 24-bit audio at 44.1k or 48k
- Can sync to an external clock through any of the TOSlink inputs
- Word clock in and out via BNC
- Adds functionality for both studio and live use