Big, Round Bass Sound in a New SWR Design!
For over 20 years the people at SWR have been putting everything they know about bass into SWR amps, cabinets, and combos. They've earned a reputation for designing and manufacturing gear that has changed the way bassists hear themselves. That's why you'll find SWR on stages and in recording studios all over the world. Now SWR has made their signature sound available in a mid-sized speaker cabinet, the WorkingPro 1 x 15. It combines portability and great tone in a single easy-to-move cabinet.SWR WorkingPro 1 x 15 Bass Cabinet at a Glance:
- Great main or extension cabinet
- Custom-designed 15" driver and piezo tweeter
- Choose your preferred tone with the variable tweeter attenuator
- Perfect cab for SWR 350x or WorkingPro 400 amp
Great main or extension cabinet
The WorkingPro 1 x 15 delivers famous SWR bass sound in a compact speaker cabinet that's ideal for small to mid-size gigs. The WorkingPro provides a different, deeper sound, yet still retains the trademark SWR quick response and full-range clarity. At less than 21" high and 23" wide, the WorkingPro 1 x 15 passes the "hatchback test" with flying colors. Plus, its 60-lb. weight is easy to handle, making moving the WorkingPro 1 x 15 a tilt-and-roll operation.
Custom-designed 15" driver and piezo tweeter
With 200 watts of power handling at 8 ohms, the WorkingPro 1 x 15 can punch through loud drummers to deliver round bass tones, even at a distance. The custom-designed 15" low frequency driver is optimized for maximum bass output, especially when loaded into the specially-tuned enclosure with a front slot port that focuses bass response. And the Le-Son TLX-1 piezo tweeter adds support in the mids and high mids.
Choose your preferred tone with the variable tweeter attenuator
The WorkingPro 1 x 15 gives you the flexibility to dial in or out the amount of high-end "slap" with its variable tweeter attenuator. A normal setting for this control is straight up (twelve o'clock). Turn the dial fully counterclockwise to remove the tweeter from the circuit. Turn the dial clockwise to increase the high frequency content. An internal (passive) crossover divides the signal, sending frequencies above 5kHz to the tweeter and those below 5kHz to the driver.
Perfect cab for SWR 350x or WorkingPro 400 amp
The SWR WorkingPro 1 x 15 sounds great with any bass amp but it really shines when connected to the SWR 350x. Better yet, build your bass rig with the brand-new WorkingPro 400 head, with 400 watts of power, Aural Enhancer circuitry, and the tonal sweet spots of a simple 3-band active EQ with variable midrange.
- Bass speaker cabinet with 15" driver and piezo tweeter
- Custom-designed 15" stamped steel frame SWR low-frequency driver
- Le-Son TLX-1 piezo tweeter
- 200 watts of power handling at 8 ohms
- Tuned enclosure with front slot port focuses bass response
- Internal crossover
- Dual Speakon and 1/4" input/output jacks
- Spring-loaded rubber-grip side handles
- Chrome-powdercoat stamped-steel vibration-free grill
- Compact enclosure, 23"W x 20.25"H x 18.375"D
- Only 60 lb.