Play the Same Guitar Used by a Fretboard Legend!
The EVH Wolfgang solidbody electric guitar is built to deliver the goods on any stage; that should come as no surprise, given that the man behind this impressive axe not only designed it - he put it through its paces every night during Van Halen's last world tour! Built to Eddie Van Halen's exact specifications, the Wolfgang gives you absolutely awesome tone, practical playability and comfort, and the kind of stunning looks you'd expect from a world-class guitar. From its high-quality pickups, hardware, and controls to its gorgeous, top-notch tonewoods, the Wolfgang is made to rock in style!
From its basswood body and 1/2"-thick maple top to its quartersawn maple neck, the EVH Wolfgang just screams quality - and that's just the tonewoods! This gorgeous guitar is made for serious playing, with dual graphite reinforcement rods in the neck, a Floyd Rose #2 locking nut and EVH Floyd Rose trem (complete with D-Tuna), and hard-mounted EVH humbuckers. The controls are top-notch, too: you get a handy 3-way pickup selector switch and Bourns low-friction volume and tone pots for total control over your tone and volume. All the components come together to make a guitar that looks absolutely stunning and plays even better.EVH Wolfgang Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- Color: Stealth black
- Body: Basswood core, 1 1/2" thick
- Top: AA maple, arched, 1/2" thick
- Neck: Quartersawn maple with two graphite reinforcement rods
- Fingerboard: Ebony; compound radius - 12" to 16"
- No. of frets: 22; stainless steel, vintage size
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Nut: Floyd Rose #2 locking nut, 1.625"
- Nut width: 1-5/8"
- Hardware: Chrome
- Tuning keys: EVH-branded Gotoh tuning machines, chrome with pearloid buttons
- Bridge: EVH-branded Floyd Rose locking tremolo with EVH D-Tuna
- Pickups: Two EVH humbuckers, hard-mounted
- Pickup switching: 3-way switch
- Controls: Bourns low-friction pots (1x250k, 1x500k)
- Case: Included SKB hardshell case with molded stripes