Play the Same Guitar Used by a Fretboard Legend
The EVH Wolfgang Special solidbody electric guitar is built to deliver the goods on any stage; that should come as no surprise, given that the man behind this impressive axe not only designed it - he put it through its paces! Built to Van Halen's exact specifications, the Wolfgang Special gives you absolutely awesome tone, practical playability and comfort, and the kind of stunning looks you'd expect from a world-class guitar. From its high-quality pickups, hardware, and controls to its gorgeous, top-notch tonewoods, the Wolfgang Special is made to rock in style!
From its basswood body and eye-catching veneer maple top to its quartersawn maple neck and beautiful birdseye maple fingerboard, the EVH Wolfgang Special just screams quality - and that's just the tonewoods! This gorgeous guitar is made for serious playing, with a compound-radius fingerboard (12-16") for chording to shredding comfort, a Floyd Rose locking tremolo system(complete with D-Tuna), and hard-mounted EVH humbuckers. The controls are top-notch, too: you get a handy 3-way pickup selector switch and Bourns low-friction volume and tone pots for total control over your tone and volume. All the components come together to make a guitar that looks absolutely stunning and plays even better.EVH Wolfgang Special Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- Color: Tobacco Burst
- Body: Basswood with Maple veneer top
- Neck: Quartersawn maple
- Fingerboard: AA birdseye maple; compound radius - 12" to 16"
- No. of frets: 22; Vintage Style
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Nut width: 1-5/8"
- Hardware: Chrome
- Tuning keys: EVH-branded Gotoh tuning machines
- Bridge: EVH-branded Floyd Rose locking tremolo with EVH D-Tuna
- Pickups: Two EVH humbuckers, hard-mounted
- Pickup switching: 3-way switch
- Controls: Bourns low-friction pots (1x250k, 1x500k)
- Case: SKB case with molded stripes