Affordable Acoustic-electric Quality!
Washburn's WD7SCE Harvest series acoustic-electric guitar offers you distinctly warm tone and great feel for an astoundingly affordable price. With its back and sides of mahogany, the WD7SCE dreadnought sings with a punchy and warm tone balanced by a top made from solid spruce. There's also a MET-A07 electronics system onboard for when you need to plug in onstage. A gloss finish and a beautiful rosette made of inlaid wood give this guitar an elegant yet earthy look. Budget doesn't have to mean boring, get your Washburn WD7SCE from Sweetwater!
Washburn WD7SCE Acoustic-electric Guitar at a Glance:
- Washburn's Harvest series combines warm mahogany with solid spruce
- Washburn - producing quality fretted instruments since 1883
Washburn's WD7SCE acoustic-electric dreadnought, like the rest of their Harvest series guitars, features a back and sides made from mahogany topped by solid spruce. This gives you a tone that's extremely warm and focused, yet mellower than rosewood. If you're a singer-songwriter, then you may have just found your new best friend. And if one of your band mates already plays a maple- or rosewood-backed acoustic, then you'll love the way the WD7SCE fits into the mix.Washburn - producing quality fretted instruments since 1883
With humble beginnings in Chicago dating back to the 1880s, Washburn is an American institution in musical instrument manufacturing. From guitars to mandolins, banjos, ukuleles, and more, Washburn has a long been a recognized and cherished brand among musicians. Many of the biggest names in folk, blues, and rock 'n' roll have played these well-crafted, quality instrument. Washburn combines quality construction with premium materials to deliver instruments such as the WD7SCE that are ready to perform on any stage. Call your Sweetwater Sales Engineer to find out more about the WD7SCE or this iconic brand.Washburn WD7SCE Acoustic-electric Guitar Features:
- A great-looking dreadnought acoustic guitar with warm tone and smooth playing feel
- Mahogany back and sides topped with solid spruce provide punchy lows and incredible volume
- Mahogany neck with rosewood fretboard and bridge provide long and full-sounding sustain
- Timeless dreadnought acoustic body shape balances out the low end and adds even greater projection
- MET-A07 onboard electronics get you plug in onstage
- Custom wood inlaid rosette gives this guitar a distinct look