A Custom-configured Minimoog Voyager with Great Features!
This Minimoog Voyager Select Series analog synth is housed in a handcrafted maple cabinet and features a stunning Jade (green) backlit panel. Ensuring that this synth sounds as stunning as it looks, the Minimoog Voyager Select Series has all of the same classic, rich Moog analog synthesis you'd come to expect from a Minimoog, complete with three highly stable, voltage-controlled oscillators with continuously variable waveforms, two inimitable Moog lowpass resonant filters, a large 3-axis, front-panel touch surface control, and a wealth of flexible modulation routings for programming and performance flexibility. Included in the nearly 900 onboard presets are over 700 personally programmed by dozens of luminaries of the keyboard world. Get an incredible synth experience with this very special Minimoog Voyager Select model.
A full complement of control inputs and outputs allow the Minimoog Voyager to interface with other control-voltage gear, and MIDI enhancements actually give the Minimoog Voyager the ability to work better with older MIDI equipment. Additionally, an audio input allows external audio signals to benefit from this Moog's delicious sonic capabilities.
Minimoog Voyager Select Analog Synth Features at a Glance:
- Select maple cabinet with custom Jade (green) backlighting set this amazing synth apart
- Authentic lineage direct from the original legendary Moog Minimoog analog performance synthesizer
- 100% analog signal path
- 44-key semi-weighted synth-action keybed
- 3 ultra-stable oscillators with continuously variable waveforms
- 2 legendary Moog ladder filters
- Selectable-waveform low-frequency oscillator
- 2 x 4-stage analog envelope generators
- 2 flexible modulation busses
- Assignable X-Y/A touch control interface
- Control voltage/Gate expansion port
- External audio input
- MIDI data output reduction option from touch surface (enables Voyager to work better with older MIDI equipment)
- MIDI enhancement allows modulation wheel to send 7- or 14-bit resolution data
- 7 banks of 128 presets, 704 pre-loaded with special patches
- External mixer knob with dual function also allows rapid preset changes
We installed a new operating system and sounds
All of us here are very excited about the current and future possibilities offered by the Voyager. To help get you started we have included Sweetwater's Voyager 3.5 CD-ROM with the updating software, bonus presets, updated manuals, and demo versions of the Mac & PC Voyager Editor/Librarian.
The Sweetwater Service team has already updated your Moog Voyager to the latest 3.5 Operating System, which optimizes the user interface, adds new sounds, and programs, plus:
- MIDI Panic Function: Allows the user to select whether or not to send a MIDI All Notes Off message when the Master switch is pressed.
- Storage Mode: This sets the behavior after a preset is stored. The user is prompted: Go to stored preset after saving? If Yes is chosen in this screen, then after a preset is stored to a new location the UI goes to the new location. If No, then after a preset is stored the current location is maintained in the UI.
- Glide Modes: There are now 8 glide modes. 1 of 8 is stored in a preset.
- Mode 1: Normal Glide (Glide is always on.)
- Mode 2: Legato Glide (Glide is only on when you play legato.)
- Mode 3: Legato Glide to 2nd Only (Glide is off when not legato, when the first note of a legato phrase is played, and when returning to the 1st held note of a legato phrase. Glide is on for the 2nd + notes of a legato phrase.)
- Mode 4: Legato Glide Back to 1st Only (Glide is off when not legato, when the first note of a legato phrase is played, and when subsequent notes are legato. Glide is on when returning to the 1st held note of a legato phrase.)
- Mode 5: Legato 1st Note (Glide is on if not playing legato and is off when playing legato.)
- Mode 6: Mode 4 + 5 Combined (This is glide mode 4 and 5 combined.)
- Mode 7: Legato Back to 1st = Glide off (Glide is on when not playing legato and when playing legato but is turned off when returning to the first held note of a legato phrase.)
- Mode 8: Legato Glide Toggling (For legato playing, glide is on for 2 notes, then off for 2 notes.)
- Quick Save: If a preset has been edited, pressing the Master switch twice saves the preset to the present location.
- Sound Category Browse: If Enter is pressed, the preset advances to the next available sound in the bank or in the subsequent bank with the same sound category. This is useful for searching for all lead sounds, bass sounds, percussion sounds etc., pressing Enter and Cursor goes backwards in the progression of the sounds in that category.