Record Audio From A Phone!
Here's a handy gadget. The VoicePath from JK Audio makes it easy to record audio from a phone line — and also to play recorded audio over the phone. Setting up the VoicePath is a snap — there's a connector for your phone and an 1/8" connection for your computer. A button on the side switches between record mode (sends the conversation to your computer) and play mode (plays audio from your computer to the phone). Great for news rooms, weather and traffic reports, transcribing, and more, you'll love the JK Audio VoicePath.JK Audio VoicePath Telephone Handset Tap at a Glance:
- Routes audio from a phone to your computer
- Quickly switch between record mode and play mode
Routes audio from a phone to your computer
If you're looking for a simple way to record from a phone line, then you've found it! The JK Audio VoicePath is a streamlined, very efficient gadget that connects to your computer's soundcard via an 1/8" connector. It makes it really drop the VoicePath into the signal chain, and you'll be good to go.
Quickly switch between record mode and play mode
What's cool about the JK Audio VoicePath, is that not only can you record conversations to your computer — you can also play previously recorded audio over the phone line. Use it to play a newly recorded song idea to a friend, or to "call in" the weather at the radio station. It's also nice for calling the office and leaving your previously recorded "away from the office" message on your work machine. The VoicePath's possibilities are endless.
- Lets you record audio from the phone or send audio to a phone
- Works with most telephones (just not those with keypads in the handset)
- Can switch between record mode and play mode via a side-mounted button
- Needs no batteries or AC power
- Features an 1/8" audio input connector
- Features an 1/8" audio output connector
- Standard handset jack
- 18" handset cable included
- Size: 3" x 1" x 2"
- Weight: 9 ounces