Generate Vocal Harmonies and Vocoder Effects from This E-H Unit
The Electro-Harmonix Voice Box vocal harmony processor/vocoder makes it easy to get a variety of cool vocal effects and multiple harmonies, effortlessly! The Voice Box lets you generate 2- and 4-part vocal harmonies by keying off of your guitar or keyboard. You can blend effects, add the onboard reverb, and even dial in "male" or "female" formants to your liking. You get nine presets with a dedicated footswitch, plus a mic bypass switch, too. Why let the instruments have all the fun? Get creative with your vocals and plug in the Voice Box!
Electro-Harmonix Voice Box Vocal Harmony Processor/Vocoder at a Glance:
- Backup singers in a box
- Use your instrument to drive your harmonies
- Generate amazing vocoder sounds
Backup singers in a box
The Voice Box packs a multi-functional vocal synth processor into a tough and compact chassis. Sing, and you'll have a troupe of backup singers following you in perfect harmony. Or use the built-in vocoder to unleash classic synth-robot sounds.
Use your instrument to drive your harmonies
The harmony processor creates 2- to 4-part harmonies directly from your vocals, in the same key as your accompanying instrument. Studio-quality reverb lets you independently add depth to your dry and harmony vocals.
Generate amazing vocoder sounds
The focused 256-band articulate vocoder, designed by the same EMS genius who made vocoding famous, features adjustable harmonic enhancement and controllable formant shift. It's incredibly easy to turn vocals into an inspiring instrument with the Voice Box. Intuitive controls give you instant results to fire your creativity.
- Harmonically matches any electric instrument you plug into it
- Professional-quality pitch shifting algorithm produces realistic harmonies
- The Low and High Harmony independently produces two harmony notes: 3rd and 5th
- Nine accessible programmable presets
- Natural Glissando
- Gender Bender knob allows for male/female formant modification
- Built-In mic pre with phantom power and gain switch
- Balanced XLR line output: interface directly with any mixing board or A-D converter
- US96DC-200BI power supply included