A Compact and Flexible Tube Head with Tons of Extras!
The Peavey ValveKing 20 MH is an all-tube guitar amplifier head that combines boutique features and hot-rodded tones with Peavey's legendary reliability. Ruggedly constructed and well thought out, the ValveKing 20 MH delivers everything you need for stage and studio. You get all-tube circuitry powered by a pair of EL84 power tubes, a 3-band EQ, a variable power output, a mic-simulated direct out, a USB recording output, reverb, built-in tube monitoring, and more. If you're looking for big tube tone in a dependable package, then the Peavey ValveKing 20 MH is for you!
Peavey ValveKing 20 MH 20-watt Tube Guitar Amplifier at a Glance:
- Powerful controls to sculpt your perfect tone
- Flexible outputs for stage and studio
- Built-in USB interface for recording
Craft your perfect tone with the 2-channel Peavey ValveKing 20 MH tube amplifier. It starts off with a powerful 3-band EQ that lets you dial in the tones you need for any gig. The cool Vari-Class knob lets you tweak the power amp class characteristics between Class A and Class AB. This gives you tonal versatility to nail any tone from country to rock to metal. A footswitchable gain boost switch lets you add a healthy dose of extra gain to your clean and lead channels. You can even switch your wattage output from a full 20 watts to 5 watts and even 1 watt for rehearsing and recording. No matter what type of gig you have, the Peavey ValveKing 20 MH tube amp is ready to rock.Flexible outputs for stage and studio
The Peavey ValveKing 20 MH tube amp has two direct outputs that are perfect for live and recording situations. Peavey's built-in MSDI (Microphone Simulated Direct Interface) sports a pro-level XLR output that sends a mic-simulated output direct to the sound board or recording rig. The MSDI eliminates the need for messy mic runs while delivering optimized tone. You also get a USB 2.0 direct output that takes the MSDI signal and sends it directly to your computer for easy recording. On top of all of that, Peavey included their new TSI tube-monitoring indicator into the ValveKing 20 MH so you can see the health of your power tubes in real time.Built-in USB interface for recording
The Peavey ValveKing 20 MH tube amp also acts as its own computer audio interface with a built-in, studio-quality USB 2.0 output that sends you amps sound directly to your computer. The output from the USB jack comes from the MSDI output, so it will sound great! Just fire up your favorite recording software and start laying down tracks with the all-tube Peavey ValveKing 20 MH.Peavey ValveKing 20 MH 20W Tube Guitar Amplifier at a Glance:
- Ultra-compact, 20-watt all-tube guitar amplifier head delivers great tone onstage or in the studio
- Powered by 2 x EL84 and 3 x 12AX7 tubes
- Switchable between 20 watts, 5 watts, and 1 watt for any live or studio situation
- Dial in Class A or Class AB tones with the Vari-Class control
- TSI tube-monitoring indicator shows the health status of your power tubes
- Peavey MSDI (Microphone Simulated Direct Interface) XLR DI lets you send your amps signal to the mixer or recording device
- USB direct output lets you record a miked amp sound directly to your computer