Bring Modern Hard-tuned Vocal Effects to the Stage
Snag modern stage vocals with VoiceTone Synth, an exciting, edge-pushing vocal effects pedal from TC-Helicon. VoiceTone Synth paves the way for radical vocal processing onstage, giving you the hard-tuned effect you hear in a lot of electronic, R&B, and hip-hop music these days. Incorporating technology from TC-Helicon's other breakthrough vocal effects pedals, the VoiceTone Synth can auto-sense the key you're performing in, via an instrument-thru switch. But, even without an instrument, you can get killer voice-controlled vocoder sounds with TC-Helicon VoiceTone Synth.TC-Helicon VoiceTone Synth Vocal Effects Processor Pedal at a Glance:
- Can give you a modern hard-tuned or vocoder sound
- Connect an instrument for intelligent in-perfect-tune effects
- Works as a vocoder, even without an instrument connected
- Megaphone/telephone/radio effects add dimension to your onstage sound
Can give you a modern hard-tuned or vocoder sound
You're hearing extreme, exotic, and contemporary vocal effects all over music these days — from electronic to hip-hop to dance and R&B. Why leave those cool hard-tuned and vocoder effects in the studio when you can control them onstage with the TC-Helicon VoiceTone Synth. Put this effects pedal in front of you, and you have quick access to all of those great modern "radio" sounds. Give yourself that hard-tuned, stair-stepped vocal sound instantly — VoiceTone Synth even has controls for adjusting octaves, how much of the effect is in the mix, and choosing major and minor keys.
Connect an instrument for intelligent in-perfect-tune effects
The TC-Helicon VoiceTone Synth takes advantage of TC-Helicon's popular "intelligent" effects technology. Just connect an instrument signal to the VoiceTone Synth (courtesy of a "thru" switch), and it will automatically sense what notes will work along with that instrument part. You get "smart" hard-tuned pitch effects!
Works as a vocoder, even without an instrument connected
Maybe the coolest thing about TC-Helicon VoiceTone Synth, though, is that you don't need to be playing an instrument in order to get those cool vocal vocder effects. Just by singing, you can generate vocoder effects in "voice-controlled synth mode" — no other musicians or instruments required.
Megaphone/telephone/radio effects add dimension to your onstage sound
In addition to the modern vocal effects packed into TC-Helicon VoiceTone Synth, you can also tap into those classic megaphone/telephone/radio effects. There's a Modify control that lets you blend in the right amount of your choice of effect — there are two Megaphone effects, two Distortion effects, one Telephone effect, and one Radio effect. When you add those to your lead "synth" effect, you've got a lot of room for sonic sculpting with your VoiceTone Synth.
- Lets you tap into modern "hard-tuned" and vocoder vocal effects
- Features an instrument thru-put for intelligent note-sensing
- Can work as a vocoder even without an instrument connected
- Features four "synth"-style effects and one "Robot" effect
- Multiple filter-type effects for megaphone/distortion/telephone/radio sounds
- Can store your presets and quickly recall them
- Puts you, the vocalist, in charge of your onstage vocal sound